Connecting with "Urban" Culture
Lead Like an Artist
3. Determination, Overcoming Obstacles
Five Keys to Conquer It All
4. Anti-Drug, Substance Awareness
Conquer Don't Cope
5. Art/Business Workshop
6. Freedom of Speech
Speak Freely “Congress shall make no law… abridging the freedom of speech”
ShySpeaks, presents an Awareness Keynote Concert experience, comprised of music, humor, poetry, and two signature talks; 'I Sore' (on the Witness Wounds of Domestic Violence) and 'Unwished' (a voice to the silenced ideal desires of Sexual Assault Victims). The 60 Min edutainment session is crowd-interactive and musically anchored by a DJ. expect to walk away both entertained and
· To RECOGNIZE the abusive effects of witnessing domestic violence.
· To INTERVENE safely in situations as a bystander of domestic violence.
· To IDENTIFY situations in which sexual assault may occur.
· To CREATE an environment in which sexual assault is unacceptable and survivors are supported.
*Note: A few of the titles of songs/spoken word featured in the Awareness Keynote Concert x ShySpeaks are as follow:
Love Is..., Activate Your Voice, Self Care, P vs R, Struggle, A King from Queen's View, Frenemies, Millions, EmpowerHer